- Lack of flexibility to develop the necessary functionality on the CMS Bitrix;
- regular losses of part of the orders due to problems with integration of the CloudPayments payment system and Bitrix;
- lack of technical capability to implement the necessary features;
- need to implement multi-site functionality to manage the assortment of the store chain; - low user engagement of the mobile version of the site.
1. At the stage of developing the terms of reference, we made a basic usability audit, and took into consideration all the wishes to improve the user experience in the architecture of the future project.
2. Developed custom admin panel on Laravel and October CMS, which greatly simplified the task of administration and content management for the Customer's team.
3. We set up correct integration with CloudPayments payment system and Bitrix.24 CRM in order to avoid losses of leads and deals, which occurred in the past when working with the site on Bitrix CMS.
4. We improved the desktop and adaptive version of the site.
5. We made basic internal optimization (SEO) of the site and prepared it for external promotion in the Google search engine.
Set up auto-generation of meta-tags, created sitemap and opengraph, adjusted website accessibility monitoring, analyzed competitors and collected a semantic core for future promotion,
wrote the first batch of seo-texts for the key landing pages, which allowed the site to rank in the TOP-10 and TOP-30 queries in the first month after the release for production.
Back-end: PHP, Laravel, October CMS.
Integrations: CloudPayments, Bitrix24, Google Maps API, Google Analytics.
DevOps: GitLab, GitLab CI, GitLab Runner, PHP Unit, Google Cloud Platform.
Team: 2 back-end developers, 1 front-end, project-manager, business-analyst, usability-analyst, seo-specialist, copywriter.
Thank you so much for your approach, bonus benefits, and a huge help.