A task that the customer approached:
1. the original site on Joomla, severely outdated in terms of functionality development opportunities, and morally, too.
2. 90% of users leave the site after 10 seconds, and do not go further than the home page.
What has been implemented:
1. Conducted a basic usability audit and identified key recommendations for the development of the future site.
2. Developed TOR for the future site, taking into account all the wishes of the customer and the capabilities of Laravel and October CMS, including the implementation of links between the key database entities.
3. Created a new site, which in the first month after the launch came out in the top 3 priority key demands (which had not been achieved in several years of promotion of the site on Joomla).
4. Increased the percentage of user engagement: the average time on the site is 4.25 minutes, and the average number of page views - more than 4.65.