Our role in this project was to develop a custom Laravel admin panel for a new website, based on a ready-made design that was provided by the customer's team.
1. To improve the visual appeal of the site.
2. Create an opportunity to automatically process payments on the site.
3. To integrate the site with the billing system.
4. To create an environment for convenient content editing by the Customer's team (rates, basic and additional services, promotional offers, equipment, etc.).
1. Backend development on Laravel and October CMS based on the Client's existing design.
2. Development of customized admin panel for content management and customer's requests.
3. Integration with iPay payment system.
4. Configuring payment using ApplePay and Google Pay.
5. Integrating the site with the company's internal billing system.
6. Ukrainianization of the site (multi-language).
7. Technical support of the project.
1. October CMS was chosen as the content management system.
October CMS is a customized CMS based on Laravel, which allows to build any level of architecture, at the same time to optimize the amount of resources spent on software development.
2. The possibility of convenient content administration for sections was implemented:
- tariffs (Internet and TV);
- basic and additional services;
- coverage map showing the active zones of the current Internet service provider coverage;
- promotional services;
3. We studied the existing billing system and together with the customer chose the optimal payment system for mutual settlements between the Internet provider and client's.
4. We integrated iPay payment system with the website and billing.
5. We connected ApplePay and GooglePay for the convenience of customers to use the services.
6. Implemented an interactive map of network coverage.
I like working with your team. Coherence, predictability of results, and an understanding of what we do and why we do it are very important to us in our work.