- The existing ERP, developed 15 years ago in PHP, was physically and morally obsolete;
- ServDesk had an old version of PHP, not updated, vulnerable to attacks;
- many unused modules, with no way to disable or optimize them;
- lack of communication with the previous developer and inability to support the system with any other contractor;
- slow ServDesk speed due to outdated technology.
Develop the ToR for the implementation of the first phase of ServDesk development work (Equipment directories, Subscribers, Connections, Addresses);
to create a new ServDesk on Laravel Nova package.
The customer received a distributed access level system, where the owner, technical support operator, engineers can implement, control and support the process of connecting new subscribers.
The product has competently made technical documentation, which makes it convenient for modifications and technical support.
Back-end: PHP, Laravel, Laravel Nova.
Integrations: Front-end website, REST API, Radius, Juniper.
DevOps: GitLab, GitLab CI, GitLab Runner, PHP Unit, Google Cloud Platform
I like working with your team. Coherence, predictability of results, and an understanding of what we do and why we do it are very important to us in our work.